Boo Run! 2014
Chip-Timed 5K and Fun Run 1K
Saturday, October 25, 2014 @ 3:00 PM (CDT)
San Gabriel Park, Georgetown • East Morrow St and Chamber Way Georgetown, TX 78626
Exceptional Georgetown Alliance
P.O. Box 3000 #172
Georgetown, TX 78627
on day of the race no t-shirt guaranteed
Georgetown Health Foundation
Keystone Concrete Placement
Taylor Marketing & Advertising
What is Exceptional Georgetown Alliance?
A group of dedicated individuals from the Georgetown community acting on their belief that all children and young adults in Georgetown should have access to affordable and appropriate opportunities for growth. We are partnered with Chisholm Trail Community Foundation.
EGA has facilitated the development of a therapeutic summer camp program for school aged students with cognitive and developmental disabilities. Through the annual Boo Run which is our major fundraiser, private donations, small fundraisers, and grants, EGA has provided scholarships that allow families to afford this valuable experience.
Recreational and Social Programs:
Working with community groups, EGA has facilitated the following programs:
- Georgetown Dribblers Adaptive Basketball League
- Stars and Strikes Bowling League at Mel’s Lone Star Lanes
- The Rangers adaptive baseball team with Georgetown Youth Baseball Association and the Georgetown Eagles High School baseball team
- Bowling and bounce parties with support from the Chisholm Trail Elks
- Swimming lessons through Friends of Parks and Rec
Exceptional Georgetown Alliance is a 501 (3)(c) non-profit under Chisholm Trail Community Foundation
For information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org